Tuesday 16 July 2013

Essie saran wrap manicure

Today's post is a dabbed saran wrap mani using Essie Turquoise and Caicos and Naughty Nautical. If you haven't tried this technique before, it is very easy with great results.
I used Turquoise and Caicos as the base. Once dry I applied one coat of Naughty Nautical and then dabbed off with the scrunched up saran wrap. I suggest doing one nail at a time so the polish doesn't dry up too much before you can get it off the nail. Once that is done, apply top coat! That's it. Easy peasy.

nail art

essie

turquoise and caicos

There you have it. Subtle but pretty! Thanks for stopping in today and I hope to see you back. As always, comments are welcome. Please excuse the dry cuticles. We have been having some dry hot days that have been drying out my hands. Cheers.

7 comments:

  1. Really subtle which I like! Its nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like this - I would never have thought to do such a subtle one! Will be trying with some greens I have I think :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiona. I'll have to say it looked much better in person too!

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers!