Tuesday 9 July 2013

Super Temp by Digital Nails

Super Temp is from the Ladies of Who collection. It is an orange/coral crelly packed full of gold microflakes. Perfect for summer.

Digital Nails

Super Temp

digital nails

super temp

digital nails

Photos are two coats of Super Temp with top coat. On the brush the polish is quite thick and I thought I would have some application issues, but I didn't! I possibly could have done a third coat. I did notice some vnl out in the sun. Nice and smooth to the touch. I does dry down a bit so make sure to use top coat. Although I am sure you all do anyway!
Digital Nails is available on Etsy HERE. For information on restocks and new releases, follow on Facebook. Thanks for having a look and I hope you enjoyed!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

2 comments:

  1. Lovely color! I love anything with gold shimmer too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to gravitate to it as well! I am also a sucker for oranges apparently!

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers!