Wednesday 22 May 2013

I Gotta Blush On You...

I Gotta Blush On You from Sephora by OPI. I found this at my local Winners! Available at Sephora too! I'm always on the hunt for a nice nude. Who would think that they could be so hard to find.

Following the name, I Gotta Blush On You, is a blush toned neutral. With my skin tone this appeared to have a bit of a brown undertone. 1st coat was streaky, but the 2nd almost completely covered. I did a light 3rd coat just to touch up a bit. Great formula. Photos taken outdoors in the sun. With top coat.




Strangely, this gave me a bit of lobster hands. I didn't expect that with this shade. Of course that all depends on individual skin tone. Sadly I don't think I'll be wearing this on its own again, but I can see using it for nail art. This is just based on colour. It did have a great formula and good coverage. Do you have trouble finding nice neutrals? Thanks for stopping by!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

4 comments:

  1. I really like the color! Its a nice work appropriate color to wear too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo pretty! OMG. And I can't even think of a polish I have like this???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Essie. I thought it was going to be another sheer, but was pleasantly surprised!

      Delete
  3. I don't see lobster hands, at all, just a totally gorgeous blushed peachy pink. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!