Thursday 23 May 2013

Hippty Hop by Delush Polish

Welcome! Today's polish is Delush Polish Hippty Hop. Or possibly Hippity Hop. Strange I know. The listings say hippity, but the bottle says hippty. Take your pick I guess. Anyway, this polish is from the Eggsra Special Limited Edition set that was released for Easter. Don't panic, it's still available.

Adrianna (the maker) states this polish was inspired by the Cadbury cream egg. It's a milky white base full of yellow, orange, blue and pale green glitter. Great application. I used three coats for full coverage. I also used a coat of Gelous, but it isn't really necessary. A thicker top coat would do the job. The bubble you see is from top coat, not the polish!





Delush Polish is available to purchase here. Shipping is available everywhere! You can also follow along on facebook for updates and sneak peeks.
Thanks for looking!


*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

5 comments:

  1. Very cool polish! So unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love me some Cadbury Creme Eggs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty polish! I love polishes like this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Lisa. I seem to be a sucker for anything with a white base.

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for such a fabulous review and such gorgeous pics!

    This baby is limited edition and I believe there are only a few left!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!