Monday 11 August 2014

Gradient with Picture Polish Amethyst and Eerie

Happy Monday folks!

Today a have a lovely gradient to share with you. This was created using Picture Polish Amethyst and Eerie. Both are collaboration shades. Amethyst by Dream Wanders and Eerie by Very Emily.  Enjoy!

picture polish amethyst and eerie

gradient nail art

picture polish amethyst and eerie

picture polish amethyst and eerie

I was really happy with the way these turned out. They've gotten a lot of compliments already and it's only been a day.
For more details about Picture Polish and a list of international stockists, please visit their SITE. Thank you for the visit, and I hope to see you back soon.

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely purple gradient you did. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!