Friday 8 August 2014

CrowsToes Alfheim

Hello everyone. Today I have Crowstoes Alfheim for you to ogle. This shade is from the recently released 9 Realms collection.

This is a light green linear holographic polish. I used three thin coats and had no issues with application. I found it very flattering with my skin tone, but am not sure if it will work on everyone. Pics taken outside in sun and shade.

crowstoes alfheim

crowstoes alfheim

crowstoes alfheim

I need to mention that I have also worn this on my toes, and it made for a beautiful pedi! CrowsToes does not have a store, but there are many stockists who carry it. I suggest that you check out the CrowsToes FACEBOOK page for details. I purchased this from Harlow & Co.

1 comment:

  1. I love holos so this one is nice. Love seeing swatches of it with the sun hitting it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!