Monday 4 August 2014

Barry M Papaya

Today I have my first Barry M polish. I realize they aren't new, but it was the first time I was able to purchase. I was able to purchase from Color4Nails. I chose two and if the second is as great as this, I'll be getting some more.
Papaya is a super coral shade that is bright but isn't at the same time. It applied flawlessly in two coats. Dried super shiny without top coat too, although I added some anyways. These pictures were taken after three days. As you can see, no visible signs of wear. Nothing beats a good creme!

barry m gelly papaya

barry m gelly papaya

barry m gelly papaya

Nothing but good things to say about this polish. It got a ton of compliments too! I do have another to try and I hope it's just as good.
Thanks for the visit. Hope to see you again soon.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

3 comments:

  1. What a fun and bright coral. Its a shade I would totally wear too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Barry M polishes! Especially the Gelly line, they are great for stamping! I wish Barry M was sold in the States.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just ordered some more! I didn't know they stamped. Definitely will be trying that.

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers!