Wednesday 11 December 2013

PolishTBH Sorcerer's Stone thermal polish

Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Busy, busy these days. I'm sure I am not alone there.

Today I have a thermal polish from PolishTBH. Sorcerer's Stone is from The Diagon Alley collection.

 When warm this polish is a light red with a mauve undertone. Cool it is a dark brown. Black, red and silver holo glitter has been added. In the bottle I thought it was a bit of a strange colour combo, but on the nail it really works. No issues with application. I used three thin coats. If applied thicker you will only need two. Wear time was great. I removed after three days, but the polish was still going strong. All glitters lay flat to the nail.

Sorcerer's Stone

PolishTBH

Sorcerer's Stone

Sorcerer's Stone

Sorcerer's Stone

PolishTBH

Please excuse the water droplets. If I tried to dry my hands first, the nails would go back to being mostly dark. It's cold here! PolishTBH is available to purchase HERE. The thermal polishes retail for $10.00US. I hope you enjoyed this polish as much as I did!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!