Thursday 12 December 2013

Lunar Halo by Femme Fatale Cosmetics

I have to start by warning you that this post features my new super nubbin nails! I had a terrible break on my swatch hand. Right down to the nail line! Ouch. Things like this happen and the polish must go on! Nubbins it is.

Lunar Halo is described by Femme Fatale as "A shimmering beige filled with iridescent blue and green shimmers, and accents of silver. Best layered over a matching base colour."
I chose to layer this over OPI My Vampire Is Buff. I used two coats of Lunar Halo over my base colour. This polish was extremely thick. Please be warned. Although it can be manipulated, it was difficult to apply nicely. The large hexes tend to sink, so I recommend letting the bottle sit upside down before using. This made it much easier to retrieve the large glitters. I used two coats of KBShimmer Clearly On Top top coat to smooth it all out. Overall, I like the final look of the polish, but I wish the formula was more manageable. I also need to point out that I did end up with chipping at about the 24 hour mark. I think this was due to the thickness. For more shades and where to find international stockists, please visit the Femme Fatale Cosmetics website.

Lunar Halo

Femme Fatale Cosmetics

Femme Fatale Cosmetics

Okay, no hating on the super nubs! Thank you all for visiting today.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers!