Thursday 5 December 2013

Dear Rus Marshmallow No. 7 swatch and review

Dear Rus is a brand from South Korea that is now being carried at Llarowe. I was unable to find much information about their polishes, so I just bought one to try out. I went with one from the Marshmallow line just to see what they meant by marshmallow! Turns out they mean thick creme polish. The polish doesn't have an actual name, just No. 7. This is described as a dusty jade green.

Marshmallow No. 7
Officially described as a dusty jade green, but could be considered a bit minty in my opinion. This was close to a one coater. I used two because of a few lighter areas. I did get some large bubbles on one nail. Self levels nicely.

Marshmallow No 7

Dear Rus

Marshmallow No 7

So overall, this is a good polish, but certainly nothing special. Retails at Llarowe for $10.00US. 3 free and cruelty free. Because of the thickness I think this may work for stamping, although I haven't tried. Have any of you tried other polishes from this brand?
Thanks for the visit today!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!