Saturday 23 March 2013

Simplicity and No Love Lost - Emily de Molly

My first 2 Emily de Molly polishes. This is another Aussie brand now available to the rest of us! I'll add links to shops after pics. All polish is 3 free.

SIMPLICITY is a lilac crelly with holographic micro shimmer. Small squares and medium matte white hexagons. Photos show 3 coats. No issues with application or formula.




NO LOVE LOST is a cherry red jelly with various size and shaped  red and pink glitter. Formula is fantastic. Totally in love with this polish. It's just squishy goodness in a bottle. Photos show 2 coats.





If you live in Australia, polish can be purchased directly from the Emily de Molly Etsy shop. If you live outside Australia, you have three choices for shopping. LlaroweShoppe Eclectic, or Norway Nails. You'll have to figure out which is best for you. Prices vary depending on retailer.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed as much as I did!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!