Sunday 24 March 2013

G.O. A.W.A.Y and It's U Not Me

All That Glitters Bitter Hearts collection polishes. G.O. A.W.A.Y. and It's U Not Me. These were Valentine's releases. All That Glitters can be purchased here.

G.O. A.W.A.Y.  is a peachy/pink jelly base with circular glitter in red, gold, and pink. Also small gold flecks scattered throughout. This is thin but build able.  I have used 3 coats for the pics. No problems with glitter distribution. This can also be layered of course.



click pics to enlarge

IT'S U NOT ME is a smokey purple jelly with dark pink micro glitter and small hexagons in lavender, purple, and pink. 3 coats again, or you could layer. No issues with application.




click pics to enlarge

Make sure you follow All That Glitters on facebook for updates, new releases, and re-stock information.

Thanks for visiting today. Hope to see you again.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!