Friday 22 March 2013

Shamrock Floam and Shillelagh swatch and review

Today I have two polishes that Ninja Polished released for St. Patrick's Day. Shamrock Floam and Shillelagh. I know that post is a bit behind.

Ninja Polish can be found here. As I write this Shamrock Floam is currently in stock. Also, make sure to follow along on facebook for re-stock information and new releases.

SHAMROCK FLOAM is a mix of matte green and white small glitter in clear base. Photos shown are 3 coats with a small amount of dabbing to cover a couple thinner spots. This can also be layered.






SHILLELAGH is a shiny grass green colour shifting polish. This is the newest release from the Enigma collection. No underwear required. I recommend letting it dry a bit between coats to avoid pulling. I really love this colour. Greens are my favourite. My only problem with this is the brush. I think the problem is the polish itself did something to it. I've included a picture so you can see it. Because the brush wouldn't fan at all, it made application difficult. Even with this problem I'll be using it again! 3 thin coats.

 The brush kept the same shape no matter what I tried. Because it is at a bit of an angle and won't fan out it made application a bit of trial in patience.




Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you back soon.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!