Tuesday 14 October 2014

Sally Hansen inta-dri Halloween Limited Editions

Today I have three polishes from the Limited Edition Halloween shades from Sally Hansen. I just picked up the basic creme shades. White, orange, and black.

Up first is OMGhost. This is a white creme. Photos are one coat. There were issues with self leveling but top coat did correct it. It is on the thick side and with the giant brushes that this line has, I did find it a bit tricky to apply.

sally hansen omghost

Pumpkin Queen is a medium orange creme. Although it's bright, it isn't a neon. It really does remind me of a pumpkin orange. This polish is on the thin side compared to most of the insta-dri line. I still had full coverage in two coats though. It dried down a bit so I added top coat.

sally hansen pumpkin queen

sally hansen pumpkin queen

And then there is Fright Night. This is a creme, but also has a bit of a jelly quality to it. Thinner then the white shade, but I still had full coverage in one coat. It was a bit of a generous coat though. If you prefer to apply in thin coats, you'll probably need two. This dried super shiny. I did notice some bubbles once I took the photos. This is from the polish as I don't have top coat with these pics.

sally hansen fright night

sally hansen fright night

I think these are great choices for staple polishes. They would also be great for nail art. I want to see if they work for stamping, but haven't had a chance yet. I do need to point out that I hate the bottles used for this line. Who thought a giant brush in the smallest bottle would be a good idea?
Thanks for the visit!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

3 comments:

  1. They are great staple colors. Great swatches of them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I get the omghost? Ive looked EVERYWHERE for a bottle, I cant even get it online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naya, I found mine at a local drugstore. Shoppers Drug Mart.

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers!