Monday 6 October 2014

Mundo de Unas Mexican Pink stamping

Hello there. Back with another challenge mani this week. Our prompts this week were three colour gradient - pink. Since I did a gradient last week, I decided to go with the pink.
And I do need to point out that this falls into the nail fail category. I just wasn't getting a good transfer from stamp to nail. Not sure what the issue was. I didn't spend a lot of time on clean up knowing I wasn't going to be wearing this for any length of time.

My base is China Glaze Friends Forever, Right from the Giver collection. I stamped with Mundo de Unas Mexican Pink with Messy Mansion plate MM39.

Mundo de Unas Mexican Pink stamping

Mundo de Unas Mexican Pink stamping



There you have it, another #52wpnmc complete. Participants are from the facebook group Crumpet's Nail Tarts. Don't forget to check out the other bloggers contributing.

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers!