Tuesday 1 July 2014

Canada Day Nail Art

Back with one more Canada Day manicure for you. What can I say, I love my country!

The white base is Cult Nails Tempest. The glitter is KBShimmer Candy Cane Crush and the red is OPI Coca-Cola Red. The maple leafs are vinyl decals from Eat.Sleep.Polish.


canada day nails

The chevron nails are guides bought from NailVinyls. (link below) You may have noticed that the glitter nail has a bit of a brownish tint to it. This is from the scent used in it. If you layer it over anything but white, you won't have this problem.

canada day nails

canada day nails

canada day nails

So there you have it! I hope you enjoyed them. See you again, soon.



*all products purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

3 comments:

  1. What a nice Canada Day nail art! I love the maple leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! Kicking myself for not buying the maple leaf ESP vinyls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Canada Day! Need to get some of those vinyls!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!