Wednesday 23 July 2014

Jindie Nails Harlow Can You Go Swatches

Hi everyone. Today I have a Jindie Nails shade exclusive to Harlow & Co. This is Harlow Can You Go.

 A nude shimmer base with various size and shapes of glitter in teal, brown, fuchsia, copper, and maybe a few others! I needed three light coats for full coverage. Topped with two coats of KBShimmer Clearly On Top. No fishing was needed for the larger glitter.

Jindie Nails Harlow can you go

Jindie Nails Harlow can you go

Jindie Nails Harlow can you go

I liked this polish, but didn't love it. It was a little too chunky for me. That is just personal preference. Formula wise there are no issues. As mentioned, this polish is an exclusive to Harlow & Co.

Thanks for the visit! Hope to see you back soon.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

  1. Its nice but I agree, it does look a little too chunky for me too. Maybe it would look maybe layered over a similar base color.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!