Tuesday 12 February 2013

Candy Lacquer Valentines polish

I apologize for not posting in a bit. But I'm back with Valentine's polish from Candy Lacquer, so I hope that makes up for my absence!
Warning: This post is pic heavy. They were so pretty I couldn't help it!

Up first is Vintage Valentine. Applies very nicely even though the base is a bit thick. No digging for glitter needed, even the bigger hearts. I have 2 coats of Vintage Valentine over Butter London Fiver. Close up shows 2 coats of Vintage Valentine over a clear base so you can see all the individual glitter. Contains various size and shape glitter in white, red, black, and aqua. Click pics to enlarge.






Next is Love Rocks. The clear base in this one has a bit thinner formula then Vintage Valentine. Again, applied easily and no need to fish for bigger glitters. Shown is 2 coats of Love Rocks over Essie Play Date. Close up is 2 coats over a clear base. Various size and shape glitter in white, black, purple, and silver.







Last up is Love-ly Lavender. Once again, no issues with application. 2 coats over Sinful Colors Cinderella. Close up is 2 coats over a clear base. Various size and shape glitter in lavender, periwinkle, holo, and purple.






I really liked all 3 of these. The most difficult part of these polishes was deciding what to layer them over. Took me a while to make up my mind. Candy Lacquers can be purchased HERE.

Hope you enjoyed today's post. And Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

*all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!