Tuesday 26 February 2013

Forever Polished Coco and Cherry

Hello! Today I have two Forever Polished holo's to show off! Who doesn't love a holo? If you haven't tried Forever Polished before, I think you need to put it down on your to try list. Forever Polished can be purchased on ETSY. Mini bottles are $5.00 US and large bottles are $8.00. Shipping is available to the US and Canada at this time. All polishes are 3 free. You can also look for updates on FACEBOOK.

Coco is a golden brown based non linear holo. Applied smoothly with very minimal brush strokes. Pics show 2 coats of Coco with no top coat. This was almost a one coater! Just a few thinner spots that needed a 2nd coat.





Cherry is a medium pink non linear holographic. Formula on this was much thinner then Coco, but still applied easily. The coats built up nicely. Photos show 3 coats with no top coat. It's nice and squishy looking!
No brush strokes.





Thanks for stopping by the blog today! I hope you enjoyed it.

*polishes purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!