Monday 23 June 2014

Summer Gradient with China Glaze

Happy Summer everyone !!
Today I have a colourful gradient for you. Of course, my gradients are still a technique in progress, so I ended up stamping over it. Which also wasn't perfect, but it was still nice and bright.
The gradient was done over a white base using China Glaze Petal To The Metal, Metro Pollen-tin, and Be More Pacific. Stamping was done with Mundo de Unas Mexican Pink and Konad white using plate MJ XXV. I know the clean up isn't perfect, but my poor cuticles couldn't handle anymore acetone.

Mundo de Unas Konad

China Glaze

nail stamping

nail stamping


I need to mention that the plate I used is a test plate that I received from a giveaway. The plate I have is a bit different from the one on the site, but this design is on it. The rest of the products were purchased by me. 
I hope you enjoyed! Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. That is a nice gradient. Gives me the summery feels too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!