Friday 30 August 2013

Duri Cosmetics One Night Only

While shopping in my local Winners I stumbled upon a display of Duri nail polish. I thought they only did nail treatments! Guess I need to get out more. Anyway, I purchased one to try.

One Night Only is a deep raspberry creme. Dries to a satin finish. Great formula. Applied smoothly and evenly. Two coats for full coverage. I did notice after a day that there was a bit of tip wear. Overall I still liked it. Photos are with top coat.

duri cosmetics

one night only

one night only

Other then seeing these at Winners, I don't know where to buy in person. If you live in the U.S. it appears that you can order from their site. I couldn't find any additional information. If anyone knows, please let us all know!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!