Saturday 31 August 2013

Delush Polish Her Ladyship

Good morning everyone. Hope you are enjoying your start to the long weekend!

Today I have Her Lady from Delush Polish Downton A-list collection. This is a peach leaning coral base with yellow daisy glitter and a mix of glitter in yellow, teal and pink. It sounds a bit overwhelming, but it all blends into the colourful base. I only needed two coats for full coverage. I could only get one daisy out of the bottle, but it is a mini size and I sometimes find them harder to get at larger glitters. A smoothing top coat is recommended.

delush polish

delush polish

delush polish

Please visit the Delush Polish website for any information. The site is very user friendly, so you should be able to find everything! Thanks for stopping by. As always, I love to hear your feedback.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers!