Monday 26 May 2014

SquareHue Rio 05.14

SquareHue Passport Collection Rio May 2014

Ipanema is a mustard yellow with gold micro glitter. This had a really nice formula and I used three coats. No top coat. There is a bit of visible nail line in the photos, but in person they weren't as noticeable. I really liked this shade. Normally yellow anything isn't my thing, but I really liked the darker leaning shade.

SquareHue Ipanema

SquareHue Ipanema

SquareHue Ipanema

Leblon is an emerald green metallic shimmer. Was quite streaky, as you can see. Wait a bit between coats or you may pull some of the previous coat off. Leveled nicely and full coverage in two coats. I love green, but couldn't get past the streaks.

SquareHue Leblon

SquareHue Leblon

SquareHue Leblon

Copacabana is a blue jelly full of holographic glitter. I have this shown with no undies. I used three coats for the pics. Of course, you could also layer this over a coordinating base. No issues with application for this one. The glitter spread nicely and the jelly base applied evenly.

SquareHue Copacabana

SquareHue Copacabana



So, overall I was happy with two out of the three polishes. Surprisingly the yellow was my favourite. Go figure. SquareHue is a monthly subscription and if you would like more information, please visit their website. $14.99 US plus shipping per month. Shipping costs differ per destination. Polish is 5 free and not tested on animals.
Thanks for popping by today! Hope to see you back soon.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

  1. Great swatches of these colors. I've never tried anything from SquareHue too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!