Friday 2 January 2015

Nails Inc Bruton Mews and Whitechapel

Hello there everyone. I hope you've all had a great start to the new year. So far mine has been okay. Quiet, the way I like it.
Today I have two new Nails Inc polishes for you. Both of these were purchased from Sephora.

Bruton Mews is my base. It is a forest green creme. Very close to a one coater. Great application with no issues to report. This is part of the new Nails Inc Nailkale line. I should also mention that I have the Nailkale base coat and am in love with it. Just an fyi. I decided to top this with Whitechapel. This is a glitter topper with white mini bars, white hexes and lots of micro gold and holo glitter. This is ONE coat. No dabbing, fishing, swishing, etc. Super application with great coverage.


Nails Inc Bruton Mews and Whitechapel

Nails Inc Bruton Mews and Whitechapel

I have to say I love both of these! Nails Inc's rebranding has really impressed me. The big square bottles are super easy to deal with. Love the brushes. Great formulas for the ones I have tried. Super happy.
I hope you enjoyed. See you soon ;)

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

3 comments:

I love to hear from my readers!